7 Tips to Stay Motivated
Staying motivated is the most important key to getting what we want in the long-term.
And in today's world with more distractions than ever before, it's almost impossible to stay focused and not just "give in" to what's the easiest thing in the moment.
First you have to think about whether the goals you have set for yourself are truly what you want to achieve... or based on what you think you "should do". Make sure you're going after something you truly want and that makes you happy!
Here are some simple steps to keep in mind:
1) Break down your goals into small, manageable tasks, and set target deadlines.
2) Always visualize the end result and what it will feel like when you've achieved your goals.
3) Surround yourself with people who give and receive positive energy and inspiration.
4) Worry about what you can control and let the rest roll off you.
5) Continue to fill your mind with uplifting information reminding you that you're capable of what you're trying to achieve.
6) Take consistent action every day towards your goals... no steps forward are too small.
7) Always remind yourself why you started in the first place.
This will help you find clarity and strength, even at the worst moments.
When we stay motivated and push through the bad habits that hold us back, literally anything is possible.
What are your goals? What are you working towards?
I’d love to know!
PS: Want to learn how I map out a plan of action for achieving goals? Click here to download my Success Formula workbook for Female Entrepreneurs!