Do you ever feel a lack of self-worth? Low self-esteem? Feelings of inadequacy? Or maybe sometimes you think, ‘I’m just not good enough’?
Chances are, if you have those feelings, they’re not only reflecting in your personal life but they’re also playing a huge role in the success of your business. read more…
It’s no simple task running a 7 figure business. Thank goodness I’m not in it alone.
Throughout my years of earning success, I’ve learned a lot along the way about what makes a great team. A lot of trial and error, a lot of headaches; also a lot of laughter, and a lot of amazing women.
Having an outstanding team is crucial if you don’t want to tear your hair out building an incredible business. You serve them by directing them, and they return the favor by blowing your business up with unbelievable profit. I want to save you years of trial and error by sharing my best advice for building a team that builds your business .
- Know your team– the easiest way to alienate your team and misdirect resources is by not knowing your assets. Think of each team member as a puzzle piece; an individual component to your organization with inherent talents and abilities that make your company shine. By having one on one conversations with your team members and allowing them to open up about what they like doing and what they’re capable of, you can allocate their abilities in a way that makes them happy and your business flourish.
- Clearly define expectations– once you know who is capable of what, give them goals and tell them what you need from them. Being vague is the fastest way to waste your valuable time and resources, and outlining expectations gives your team members a benchmark for success.
- Celebrate success– and base those celebrations on the outlined expectations. This reinforces your established benchmarks and also provides information to touch back on so you know what works and what doesn’t! Use my seven pillars for success to get your mind in the right place to achieve the greatest!
- Be aware of your leadership style– this is the most important step if you want to keep your team. Hiring is so draining and if you modify your approach to match the situations as they come, you’ll always be ready for the next bump in the road.
Bonus tips for MLMs:
The old adage “go out and talk to more people” won’t keep your downlines intact. Yes, this is a fantastic method to make those lasting connections, but if you aren’t engaging with your downline, they have no reason to stay. Here’s how to keep your downlines intact:
- As you add more members to your downlines, progressively give them educational materials to keep them interested. For instance, two weeks in, give them some tips on how to control their inventory. Thirty days later, help them figure out how to start their own downlines.
- Know why they are in this business. You have your “why”, and you’ve probably shared it with them (if you haven’t- DO). By reaching out to your team and reinforcing their own “why”, it will keep their goals fresh and keep them excited!
Living a life by design and moving toward ultimate happiness and success is no easy feat. There are so many ways up the mountain! Got a great tip? I’d LOVE to hear from you. Drop a comment below.
1. Set good daily habits
Put together a morning journal to your intuition, drink lemon water, do 10 minutes of cardio and yoga. Anything that feels good that will help you start your day right.
2. Engage in self-improvement
Podcasts, audios, books anything that will improve your mental health, do it.
3. Surround yourself with like-minded people
I can’t even begin to tell you how important this is. You are who you surround yourself with so take a close look of who you’re spending your time with.
4. Read daily
Even if it’s just a paragraph a day, grab a personal development book and take ten minutes to read something.
5. Make a checklist
Oh my goodness it’s the best feeling drawing a line through something you’ve accomplished. That feeling of looking at your list at the end of the day and seeing things crossed off gives you a sense of accomplishment.
6. Stay inspired and do things that make you happy
Whether it’s taking a break during the day, going to your local park or bakery, or even take ten minutes to meditate, do something that will help you refocus and stay inspired.
7. Dream big
The bigger you think, the closer you are to the smaller goals that will allow you to accomplish the big dream.
8. Stop being afraid of failure
Failure is part of success. The more you fail, the more lessons you learn and will ultimately get you closer to where you want to be. Plus its just part of your story!
9. Maintain a positive mental attitude.
To develop a positive mental state, keep your mind in check. Always focus on what you want and what you’re grateful for.
10. The belief in yourself
If you want to succeed, you must must must have the belief in yourself to do so.
I hope these tips helped! For more inspiration join my facebook page of 11+ thousand people like yourself! Find it here
Summer is full of refreshing sweet treats! Here is my take on healthy popsicles! This is a strawberry cucumber watermelon popsicle with no added sugar. It’s refreshing, sweet, and kids love it too! read more…
You are a daring, dynamic, amazing individual. You are worthy of all of the happiness and success you wish to achieve in your life.
It’s probably been awhile since someone has told you that. I wanted to make sure to put that out there right away for you, because today’s post is all about how making your business about you will make you happier in it than ever. read more…
A lot of people will tell you they can’t stand salespeople. The idea of sitting face to face with someone whose endgame is little more than to take their money is a major turn off.
Honestly, who can blame them? No one likes being sold to, and today’s consumer is a whole lot smarter and better informed than that, anyhow.
But how do you avoid that greasy feeling when you yourself are the salesperson?
In short- if you feel dirty or like you’re pressuring a client to make a sale, YOU’RE DOING IT WRONG. Really. read more…
“Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things.”
I just love this Peter Drucker quote. It’s something I think about a lot, and I let it guide me while I work to be an excellent role model and manage my own 7-figure business and team.
I’ve always believed that effective leadership is less of a science and more of an art. One where you’re creating a masterpiece (your powerhouse of a business) by using different paintbrushes as you go along. read more…
If you read one my my previous posts about how the surprising benefits of meditation, you already know how taking time for a thoughtful break and purposeful breathing for a few minutes a day can improve your health.
But what if you just aren’t into meditation, or you aren’t there yet? That’s fine, you don’t need to be signing up for any meditation retreats any time soon. I do want you to think about some simple changes you can make to get you to a point where your body will show you positive rewards. By taking control of your health, you are taking control of your business, your social engagements, and your life. read more…
Journaling is so so important and you’re in luck! Today I have an awesome freebie for you! Get the Journal freebie here and included is free audio training!! read more…
As part of the typical American lifestyle, our career is an essential piece of our identity. We balk at the idea of anything but a 40 plus hour work week and silently judge those who work less. We move mountains to achieve career success- and that’s not a bad thing, but if you aren’t careful, your career can suffer anyway.
We’ve all done it. We stretch ourselves too thin and we watch as our personal and professional lives languish. I did the same thing. Stress and pain took over my life and made it so difficult for me to succeed in my business.
I don’t want that for you. I want you to learn from my experiences and grow your business by taking care of yourself first. Here are three ways your health is holding back your business: